Rebrand & fuel aggressive franchise growth strategy
CHALLENGETo grow to the next level, this hospitality management recruiting franchisor needed a brand that reflected their emergence as the market leader, along with strategic planning and branded materials to better support each franchisee’s marketing.
- Executed full brand development based on strategic primary research insights.
- Positioned Patrice & Associates as the industry leader that could provide the target audience with the tools they need to make a life-changing career move.
- Redeveloped web presence, collateral materials and franchise pitch to create more strategic executions with consistent branding.
- Established franchise-specific microsites that maintained consistent branding, but allowed for owners to update and publish content and enhance regional SEO.
- Created engaging campaigns such as “DidYouGetThatMemo.com” microsite that let users sound off about their terrible work situations, apply for a hospitality job – and potentially win a get-away cruise..
- Developed a Social Media Marketing plan establishing CEO Patrice Rice as the expert face of the brand and leverage social media tactics as lead generation tools for franchise sales.
- Established content strategies for Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, etc. to fuel the creation of social media editorial calendars.
- Company has grown to 75 franchisees within 3 years; despite a difficult recession.
- Demonstrated brand value allowed management to significantly increase franchise fee.
- 50 new units per year now projected.