It’s that time again. The end of another year is upon us thus beginning the age-old tradition of setting New Year’s resolutions. We’ve all begun to think about how we’re going to lose weight or make plans to save more money. Many of us will also set professional resolutions designed to enrich our work lives and help us become better at what we do.
As we here at The Cyphers Agency prepare to ring in 2013, we wanted to share with you some of our resolutions – both personal and professional. So pop open some champagne and take a look. You might just find some inspiration for your own New Year’s resolutions.
- Take time every day to think, plan and write creatively.
- Attend seminars and conferences more regularly.
- Do something each day to make someone laugh.
- Blog more frequently.
- Make time to speak and network with industry-specific groups.
- Draw something every day.
- Take chances, make bold decisions and try new things.
- Stress less about the little things and focus more on the big picture.
- Learn new web technology.
- Stay on top of time sheets.
- Tackle 2013 with confidence by continuing to learn and grow professionally.
- Learn to delegate tasks.
- Become more proficient in Google Adwords and the creation of dynamic landing pages.
- Follow a new marketing, advertising or social media focused blog every month.
- Read for pleasure.
From our family to yours – Have a safe and happy new year!