I would like to end this busy week with a little TCA humor. Tidbits of our insightful conversations are worth sharing, because frankly, they’re kind of weird and kind of funny. Happy Friday!
- You can’t calibrate a rubber band.
- Is Niagara Falls in Canadia? (Yes, that’s supposed to say Canadia)
- My onion hand is distracting me.
- If we’re going to do this, we can’t expect to get the chickens back.
- I have nut breath.
- You don’t realize how much you use your butt until it hurts.
- Do I sound too gross to go on a date with tonight?
- They should create a stroller for adults…Answer: They have that, it’s called a wheel chair.
- I’ll be over here sleeping with my eyes open.