Kristin Dyak, Digital Marketing Director at The Cyphers Agency, presented “Keeping Up With The Socials: How To Stay In The Know About Social Media Trends” to members of the Central Chesapeake Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America on June 18, 2019, at the Boatyard Bar & Grill in Annapolis, Maryland.
Focusing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn, Kristin discussed:
- Why businesses of all sizes are justified in having a love-hate relationship with these platforms.
- Why it’s essential for businesses to keep up with the constant changes in and best practices for utilizing these platforms, and how they can do so.
- How brands can easily and efficiently make social media a regular part of their day, from daily check-ins on Twitter to the integration of marketing news.
- How to measure the return on investment of your time – and in some cases, dollars – on each social media platform.
- When it might be time to abandon one platform or another or, on the opposite end of the spectrum, consider investing in a full-time digital marketing employee or agency.
To learn more about the Central Chesapeake Chapter of PRSA, including its upcoming events and how to join, visit www.prsachesapeake.com.