If your #workgoals are to converse on Twitter and create engaging Instagram stories for top brands while developing dynamic marketing campaigns, then you’ll want to apply for our open Digital Marketing Coordinator position!
The Cyphers Agency is looking for a fun, energetic and intelligent full-time digital marketing coordinator to support the digital marketing (PnP) team in their daily management of client relationships for our agency. This person should be highly motivated and passionate about connecting with current and future customers.
Our team works closely, offering you immediate exposure and experience in all facets of the agency business, from creative, brand development and marketing strategy to direct client contact, research, planning and social media implementation. We’re looking for someone to join our team who love all things social media and are eager to learn the digital marketing ropes while growing in an ad agency environment.
- Develop editorial calendars with original content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn to share with clients on a monthly basis.
- Engage on all social media platforms on behalf of clients to build audiences and participate in trending conversations.
- Oversee and optimize paid media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads, etc.
- Participate in developing social media campaign strategies that reach various goals.
- Facilitate online conversations and address feedback with audience/customers.
- Responsible for proofreading copy, artwork; sees that all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients or posted on digital channels.
- Research, gather and assemble background information and analyses as needed by AE and PnP teams in development of briefs, reports, etc.
- This position will involve some administrative support.
- Degree in marketing, advertising, communications or public relations.
- 1-2 years of experience working with multiple social media platforms.
- Willingness to identify future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines.
- Strong organizational, writing, management and presentation skills.
- Passion for marketing/advertising industry news and trends.
If this speaks to you, please send your resume, cover letter and salary range requirements to email@example.com. We encourage you to include writing samples and links or screenshots of your work.