If your summer goals are to tweet about pizza, post engaging Instagram stories for top brands and participate in dynamic marketing campaigns, then you’ll want to join our digital marketing team for an invaluable intern experience!
The Cyphers Agency is seeking a passionate, creative, and detail-oriented Digital Marketing Intern to serve as an integral member of our team. Our digital team provides content marketing services, from paid and organic social media to Google Ads, for clients that inhabit a range of industries. We’re looking for someone to join our team who love all things social media and are eager to learn the digital marketing ropes in an ad agency environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The role of a Digital Marketing Intern is, generally, to support the digital (Push ‘n Pull) team with agency and client related social media tasks.
- Participate in campaign content brainstorms for a variety of clients.
- Assist in developing social media content for clients and the agency. This includes monitoring and posting on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Coordinate agency blog schedule and posts.
- Assist in writing email newsletters for clients.
- Monitor industry news and identifying real time opportunities for various clients.
- Manage office duties such as answering phones, ordering supplies, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Support account team with project management tasks.
- Help in other departments as needed.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Develop effective, integrated marketing campaigns
- Create compelling content on social media and other digital marketing tactics.
- Reporting and campaign analysis
- Improve project management skills in a real-time agency environment
- Gain experience working in an ad agency team
- Research and monitoring skills applicable in general marketing, social media and public relations
- Participate in departmental meetings and real-time trending meetings.
- Must be motivated, organized, have good communication skills and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Majoring in Communications with a focus in Digital Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations preferred.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of social media preferred.
- Knowledge of WordPress and Hootsuite preferred.
- Competence in Microsoft Office products, especially Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
ABOUT THE CYPHERS AGENCY
The Cyphers Agency is a full-service advertising agency in Crofton, MD. We are a focused group of talented individuals committed to total integration. We believe that big ideas spread through integrated communication and are committed to developing fresh, creative approaches to every aspect of the marketing process: combining traditional, ambient and digital media. We put our skills together to form a great account team.
We’re accepting part and full time applicants. This position starts mid-May with flexibility on exact start date. Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 26th, including a cover letter, resume and whether you’re available part or full time.