Join us on April 1, 2016 from 8:30-10 a.m. for an interactive visual content workshop at the T. Rowe Price Finance Lab at Towson University. Our Creative Director, Darren Easton will be leading the session with Jeffrey Davis, former chapter president of PRSA, and other design and social media experts from our team.
Public relations professionals are increasingly being called on to balance their organization’s communications by strategically incorporating compelling visuals since consumers are much more responsive when they are presented with an infographic, photo or video rather than simple text.
During the session, participants will:
- Understand the fundamentals behind creating visuals for today’s audiences
- Experience DIY visual content creation with some tools and understand when it is best to outsource
- Learn about infographics – when they’re needed, best practices, tools you can use
- Receive the latest optimizing tips for popular social media platforms
- Explore sharing options on your mobile device with the use of free apps
- Take part in an expert Q&A to get all of your questions answered