Launch & Grow Franchise Concept to 50+ Units
JumpBunch was a successful sports and fitness program for kids preparing to sell its first franchise. Founder Tom Bunchman had a unique concept in need of a strong brand to communicate it quickly and memorably. As his network grew and new profit centers emerged, he also needed comprehensive marketing strategy and tools to fuel each owner’s success.
- Established a strong, unique brand to set this opportunity apart from other home-based businesses that sell niche programs to pre-schools, daycare facilities, camps and schools.
- Built comprehensive marketing plans for each target market, from location Grand Opening to strategies and tactics for each profit center.
- Mapped customer experience from start to finish to make the most of every touch point.
- Created branded templates for ads, handouts, email and direct mail pieces. Set up online fulfillment services to maintain consistent branding while empowering owners to tailor materials for their needs.
- Developed franchise sales concepts and materials: trade show, online/video testimonials and pitch.
- Presented marketing plans at annual conferences and supported owners as needed.
- JumpBunch posted steady growth through a difficult recession.
- The brand has surpassed 50 franchise units.
- Consistently earns top marks for highly satisfied franchise owners.
- JumpBunch is enjoying rapid growth not just in the U.S., but also in India and Dubai.