Phillips Foods® Case Study
Digital and social media marketing strategies for iconic regional brand
This venerable company is both a collection of casual and quick-serve seafood restaurants as well as a growing retail frozen seafood brand. They had enthusiastic in-house talent that knew the business well, but needed both strategic and tactical direction on how to build, continue to engage, and begin to leverage digital and social media marketing to generate a real return on their investment in this space.
- Established a robust social media presence across multiple platforms with original content and engagement strategies.
- Integrated social media marketing with digital marketing efforts to amplify impact and create measureable ROI.
- Created a comprehensive Social Media Protocols Manual to guide restaurant managers in an integrated approach to branded social media and kept them prepared for any potential crisis communication needs.
- Developed campaigns to connect with foodie influencers and big brands to create cost-effective partnerships that increased top of mind awareness and ultimately sales.
- Fostered highly engaged social media audience of over 42,000 consumers.
- Created partnerships with national brands such as Cooking Light and Wente Wines.
- Generated over 500,000 impressions from integrated digital campaigns in the first year alone.
- Increased site traffic visits via social media by 40%.
53 Old Solomons Island Road, Suite G
Annapolis, Maryland 21401